114 William Street

The property “114 William Street” is located in the heart of the central business district of Melbourne. It was built in 1976 and has been modernised on several occasions, most recently at the beginning of 2016. The 23-storey building comprises around 21,000 m² of floor space, with office space accounting for around 97% and retail for the remaining 3% (lower floors).

Current NABERS

4 Star Energy

5 Star Water